Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Day

Today the sun actually came out after a night of amazing rain. It sounded so crazy on the tin roof that I kept thinking the dogs were running up and down the steps. ..but it was the rain. Every drop must have been a different size to make all of those amazing sounds.


And the grass is crazy green.. .or the weeds, but I don't care because it's GREEN!!!! Seriously, did you hear me say green? Funny how when the grass is so freshly green, the sky seems much more blue. . .and the barn behind me just intensely red. . . .color, color, color. . . I LOVE IT.


And it makes me want to play. So today I gathered scrap and made these silly little scrap shacks and slapped some happy color on them. . . .LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM. It would be so "suessy" to have a whole wall full full of them. Funny how the simple little things can sometimes be the most precious to me.


No comments: