Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boston Terrier Gets a Name and Studio Thursday Clients Win Big!!!!!!


This precious girl is stuck in a high kill shelter and waiting for us to rescue her. . .she didn't even have a name. . .just a number...so, I sent out an email announcing a contest for the first creative name to be emailed back....the winner would receive a $25 gift card to the studio. Well, I should have known that my customers would rally not just for the gift card, but for the sake of the Boston Terrier as well!!!! Everyone responded so quickly and with so many great ideas that I couldn't just declare one winner. . ..so I am announcing THREE winners!!!


FIRST TO RESPOND: Cara Finger

MOST CREATIVE: Claudia Pullen with "Valentina" because it's February and she is looking for LOVE!!!!

MY FAVORITE: Ingrid Derrickson with "Petunia". . .I just love it...sounds sweet and southern!

No comments: