Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Look Who's Coming for Thanksgiving Dinner!!! I'd like for everyone to meet Snurt!!! Snurt was sitting in a shelter for several months with no hopes for adoption, but we changed that and decided to bring her "home for the holidays"! Who knows what all is in Snurt's DNA. ..I definitely see a little Pekignese, but my oh my. ..what else? Some Doxie, some Bassett. . ..I don't know, but it's all kinds of good and silly that's for sure. She is about 3 years old and is just settling in here, so I don't know much about her personality yet, but I think she is destined to be a Diva!!!!! Hopefully over the weekend we will get to know her better so that we can find her a forever home in time for Christmas!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I will be enjoying the Feast, as my son's have always called it, with my parents, brother, nieces and nephews (along with my crew). . .and all the family dogs and cats. We are fortunate to live close together so travel is limited to a 10 minute car ride. ..we feast, we clean, then we head back home. . .easy breezy!!!
Much love and blessings to you all!

No comments: