Saturday, October 17, 2009

OMG!!!!!

Working on some new ideas for holiday ornaments. . .wouldn't work around here if it wasn't a dog or a mermaid!!!!


I can't believe it!!!! My new website is finally up. . .much more grown up, just like me (not)!!!!!!!! I'm so excited because now I will be able to manage it myself and keep my customers updated. . .AND IT WILL FORCE ME TO MAINTAIN MY BLOG!!!!!!!! And. . .soon, you will be able to do a little shopping right there in your home!!!! Same address (www.silostudiosart.com) Different look!!!!!

Busy, busy, busy it has been and now it is time to get ready for the Holiday Open House!!! I couldn't get in the mood, but now the temps have plumetted and apparently the sun is never, ever, ever, coming out AGAIN!!!! So, it feels a bit like Christmastime around here!!!

There is a new addition to the family, and no it isn't a dog (though, I'm sure that will change soon as it looks like Maisie might have a forever home!). . .it's my grand niece (I'm not really that old, but my siblings are much older!). Her name is Kimber Capri and she is quite honestly the most beautiful little girl I have ever had the pleasure of holding in my arms. Sweet cheeks, all ruby red and covered in peach fuzz. . .oh. . .she is simply delicious!!

No comments: